You have no items in your shopping cart
The Freddy KSA online shop can be accessed at www.freddy.com.sa, related mobile sites and applications (“the site”). The site enables buyers to shop for items including clothes, shoes and accessories from Freddy ("the products”) online and have them delivered door-to-door, to your nearest post office or via pick-up points within Saudi Arabia. All visitors to the site ("users" or "you") will be able to see the products on offer, but only those who have registered for an account on Freddy.com.sa ("account holders” or “you”) are able to buy.
All users and account holders, including those that buy from the site ("buyers") are bound by these terms and conditions ("T&Cs"). By registering, or using the site at all, you recognise that you've read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs. Should there be any clause in these T&Cs that you do not understand, the onus is on you to ask Freddy KSA to please explain the relevant clause to you before you accept the T&Cs by using or buying from the site.
The site Freddy.com.sa is owned and run by Savana Trading Company, a company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (herein after referred to as “Freddy KSA”). More information about Freddy KSA is available at the end of these terms and conditions.
Please note that the stock of all items on offer is limited. Freddy KSA will make all reasonable attempts to ensure that special offers are brought to an end when stock runs out. If it happens that Freddy KSA is unable to fulfill any order at the advertised price because stock is sold out, Freddy KSA will inform you via email and you'll be entitled to a reimbursement for the SAR value you have paid for such product. This is described in more detail under Freddy KSa's Help section in Delivery and Returns.
1. The site allows you, the user, to place electronic orders ("order") for one or more products on offer as long as such products are available and not sold out.
2. A purchasing contract ("sale") between you and Freddy KSA only comes into effect once you have fully completed AND submitted the online order form for one or more products in your shopping cart (“cart") AND your payment has been authorised by Freddy KSA (or has been received into Freddy KSA’s bank account).
3. The above is dependent on the product being available.
4. Products on Freddy KSA cannot be reserved to be bought at a later stage, and placing an item in your cart without completing the order does not amount to a “sale”.
5. This means that Freddy KSA may remove any product(s) from your cart before the sale actually takes place, in the event of the product going out of stock.
6. Freddy KSA cannot be held responsible if the product(s) you added to your cart have become unavailable when you try to complete the sale.
7. A invoice will be emailed to the email address on your Freddy KSA profile. A delivery note will be included with your order – please note that no prices are visible on the delivery note.
1. Freddy KSA reserves the right to refuse processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely, with notice given to you.
2. Freddy KSA will be liable for reimbursing you the SAR value paid only if you have already paid for the cancelled order. You have the right to return non-defective products purchased within 14-days of the order being delivered
1. Freddy KSA reserves the right, in the interest of preventing fraud, to refuse the processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely.
2. Freddy KSA may request documentation to complete the necessary fraud checks and cancel any order where the necessary documentation is not provided in a timely manner.
3. In the event of a fraudulent purchase being placed on Freddy KSA, cardholders will be advised to initiate a chargeback via their bank in order to be refunded. Freddy KSA does not process refunds for orders suspected of fraud.
4. Freddy KSA does not provide order details relating to orders suspected of fraud.
The price of each product is given on the product information page (“the product page”) on the site.
The Regular Retail Price
The Regular Retail Price (“RRP”) is the standard price that Freddy KSA charges for the product. The RRP is determined by considering the suppliers’ price, market conditions, and the prices being offered by other local retailers.
When a product is not on sale, on special, or included in a discount promotion, the RRP is the price you will pay when you purchase the product (“purchase price”).
Please note that RRPs can change over the course of several seasons over which the product may be sold. The RRPs applicable at the time the product is introduced may differ from the RRP at the time of your purchase.
The Discount Price
When Freddy KSA is having a sale, has products in OUTLET, or is running a discount centric promotion on specific products on the site – the discount price is shown on the product’s product page, as well as the Regular Retail Price (“RRP”). The discount price will be shown in red and the RRP will be shown alongside it – but will be crossed out.
When a discount price is shown on the product page, the discount price is the price you will pay when you add the product to your cart at the discounted price, and conclude the sale at the discounted price i.e. the purchase price.
Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the RRP and, if applicable, the Discount Price of all products on Freddy KSA are correct at the time of your purchase. If, however, the product is offered at an erroneous price, Freddy KSA will not be obliged to supply the said product at the incorrect price.
Freddy KSA will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct price.
6.1 Standard Delivery
For orders of SAR 300 or more, Freddy KSA delivers free of charge within Saudi Araba, either door-to-door, door-to-post office counter or door-to-pick-up-point depending on where you are located.
For orders under SAR 300, Freddy KSA charges a non-refundable SAR 100 fee to deliver either door-to-door, door-to-counter or door-to-pick-up-point depending on where you’re located. Freddy KSA charges SAR 50 for ALL C.O.D. orders within Saudi Arabia.
Door-to-door delivery is available for certain areas outside of main centres. Please check the delivery options in checkout once you have entered your address to see if you are eligible for door-to-door.
Freddy KSA does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
Every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the delivery costs displayed on the site are correct at the time of your purchase. However, if a delivery fee is incorrectly displayed, Freddy KSA will not be obliged to deliver products at an incorrect delivery fee. Freddy KSA will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct delivery fee.
You can pay on Freddy KSA using your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card, via Sadad, and via C.O.D.
Paying by credit card
Freddy KSA accepts payments made by Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards as well as chipped debit cards that have been activated for online purchases.
When you place an order, the transaction details are presented to the bank for authorisation of the payment amount.
If authorisation is not obtained, the order is cancelled. If authorisation is obtained, payment is usually immediate. You guarantee that you are fully authorised to use the credit card for payment of your order and that there are sufficient funds in this credit card account to cover the costs of any transactions you complete on Freddy KSA.
Paying by C.O.D.
The availability of Cash on Delivery for purchases made on freddy.com.sa (the "Site") is subject to the Cash on Delivery terms & conditions below which are separate from and in addition to the Conditions of Use that govern your use of the Site, including each order that you place.
1. Cash on Delivery can be used as payment method only for orders shipped within Saudi Arabia.
2. Cash on Delivery can be used as payment method only for orders less than SAR 1000.
3. Freddy KSA charges a fee for of SAR 50 for all orders placed using Cash on Delivery, unless the order value is above 300 SAR after all discounts are applied.
4. Orders paid using Cash on Delivery may only be paid in Saudi Arabian Riyahls
5. If you change an existing Cash on Delivery order, we will reassess whether Cash on Delivery may be used based on the destination, items purchased, total purchase amount and shipping method. If the order is ineligible for Cash on Delivery, you must select a different a payment method to complete your order.
6. The order amount set forth on your shipment confirmation must be paid in full before receiving your items and signing the delivery sheet. The package can be opened and your items inspected only after the payment is made.
7. Items shipped and paid for by Cash on Delivery can't be replaced, but may be eligible to be returned for a refund.
8. All refunds in respect of items purchased using Cash on Delivery will be issued by a credit in SAR of the SAR amount on your order confirmation for such item to the Freddy.com.sa account balance of the ordering account. This credit may not be transferred to other accounts.
9. We reserve the right to make changes to Cash on Delivery, our policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you use Cash on Delivery, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Complete records of each transaction between you and Freddy KSA are kept on the site for 12 months after a particular purchase or related transaction. During this time, you'll be able to view and print out these records. After the 12-month period the responsibility of keeping Such record falls onto you.
Freddy KSA may release printed or digital discount coupons (“coupons”) from time to time. Such coupons may be available through the website and/or from third-party websites, in magazines and other media. Coupons can be used to secure a discount on the site as long as the coupon is valid. Given expiry dates cannot be moved.
1. Promotional coupons are issued at Freddy KSA's discretion. Users don't have the right to promotional coupons and can't earn them.
2. Promotional coupons are issued with specific terms and conditions that regulate how and when they can be used. For example, certain coupons may be product specific in that they are only valid against a selected group of products. Exclusions may also exist with certain coupons e.g. not valid on items in OUTLET. The onus is on the shopper to check the full coupon T&Cs to ensure they understand the coupon’s applications and limitations.
3. In general, unless otherwise specified on the coupon itself: a coupon is only valid for 30 days from date of issue. A coupon can only be used against a purchase on the site when the purchase meets the terms and conditions as specified on the coupon.
4. Only one coupon can be used per shopping cart. Coupons are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The discount value of the coupon will be deducted from the total amount in your shopping cart. The remaining balance, if any, must be paid by you.
5. Creation of multiple Freddy KSA accounts, with different email addresses, in order to utilize a coupon on multiple occasions, is abuse of the benefit and Freddy KSA reserves the right to not release these orders.
Should you wish to return an item you have purchased using a coupon:
a. If you have redeemed a coupon against a purchase, and you'd like to return all items purchased, Freddy KSA will refund you or credit your account with the SAR value of the purchase. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions on the coupon for information on whether it will be reinstated and the terms that will apply.
b. If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, Freddy KSA will apportion the value of the coupon across the relevant items in the cart and then refund you the relevant SAR amount based on the items being returned.
c. If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, Freddy KSA will recalculate the total value of your purchase AFTER the returned product(s) has/have been deducted. If the recalculated purchase value no longer meets the terms and conditions associated with the coupon, Freddy KSA reserves the right to deduct the value of the coupon off the refund for the returns, or, should you have credit in your Spree account, to debit the value of the coupon off your account balance.
6. Order value must exceed SAR 300 after discount for free delivery.
Promotional coupons cannot:
1. Be used to buy gift vouchers
2. Be exchanged for cash
3. Be transferred to anyone else
4. Be used after the expiry date which is, unless otherwise specified, 30 days from date of issue
5. Be used together with any other promotion, including against items in OUTLET, items already on sale or items discounted as part of another promotional offer.
1. Anyone downloading or trying to download malware or damaging coding on this site, or who tries to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site, will be prosecuted.
2. Freddy KSA will claim civil damages from Such person if Freddy KSA suffers any damage or loss.
3. You agree and guarantee that the username and password you use to log in is for your personal use only, and will not be passed on to any third party.
4. You allow Freddy KSA to take all steps reasonably possible to ensure the integrity and security of the site and in the administrative office.
5. All credit card transactions on the site are protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and reinforced by various encryption processes with the aim of offering the most effective possible protection of any sensitive information. Freddy KSA has no access to any confidential information regarding your payment method.
6. Only Freddy KSA's banking partner will access confidential information (Such as your credit card number, expiry date, CVV etc.) from time to time.
7. Freddy KSA's registration documents and the registered domain name are verified by relevant domain authorities.
This site is offered, controlled and run from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As Such it is governed by Saudi Arabian legislation, and subject to the disputes clause in these T&Cs.
You and Freddy KSA are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Saudi Arabian legal authority. Each and every section of these terms and conditions must be read as individual and separable from the rest of the terms and conditions.
Should any court or qualified authority find that any of the terms are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions will remain standing, despite invalidity or unenforceability of an individual term.
Freddy KSA may, at its own discretion, change these terms and conditions or any part thereof. As indicated in the T&Cs, it is the responsibility of the registered account holder or user to familiarise yourself with the T&Cs before using the site. By registering, or using the site at all, you recognise that you've read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs.
Barring urgent or interim legal help that may be granted by a court of law: In the event of any disputes of any kind between you and Freddy KSA, arising out of any situation catered for in these terms or conditions (or that arises out of these terms and conditions) and that cannot be resolved by the client service centre, the dispute may be presented for confidential arbitration.
Such arbitration will be handled according to the rules stipulated by the Arbitration authorities of Saudi Arabia.
Legal notice address
Freddy KSA elects as address for all purposes regarding these terms and conditions, whether for legal notices or serving of other communication documents of any kind, the following address:
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
An electronic copy is to be sent to [email protected] (Such copy must be delivered in conjunction with physical copy for serving to be effected.)
These terms and conditions take effect on the date of first publication of the website and continue indeterminately. They may be revised by Freddy KSA from time to time (as described above), for as long as the website continues to exist and be operated. Freddy KSA is entitled to terminate these terms and conditions or close down the website at any time, subject to processing any pending purchases.
If you don't meet your obligations regarding these terms and conditions, including any incidents about payment and price or an order, and you neglect to rectify Such non-adherence within 5 working days after Freddy KAS has instructed you to do so, your access to the service will be blocked.
We have the right to close your account and deny you access to the site, depending on the severity of your actions. Such action on the part of Freddy KSA will not have any negative effect on any damages Freddy KSA may claim.
Any and all copyright relating to the website, including these terms and conditions, is held by Freddy KSA (and partners). All rights not expressly given are reserved. You may download, view and print content from this site only for private and non-commercial ends. To obtain permission for commercial use of any content from this site, please send an email [email protected] Freddy KSA is unable to edit or screen all content on the site, and will not be held accountable for illegal, libellous or obscene content. We advise you to inform Freddy KSA of any offensive or illegal material. All content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to software, databases, text, graphics, icons, links, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or under licence of Freddy KSA. As Such they are protected by local and international legislation and agreements.
When you sign up for a Freddy KSA newsletter, opt into marketing communication, register an account, conclude a purchase, visit the site or send an email to [email protected], you agree to get electronic communication from Freddy KSA.
No person, business or website may be linked to any page on this site without prior written permission from Freddy KSA. Such permission can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected]
Links to non-Freddy KSA sites given on this website are provided “as is” and Freddy KSA does not necessarily agree with the content of Such sites, which Freddy KSA is unable to edit or underwrite.
No person, business or website may use any technology to glean information from this site without prior written permission from Freddy KSA. Such permission can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected]
Freddy.com.sa information is as follows:
Savana Trading Company
Trading as Freddy.com.sa
Legal notice address
Savana Trading Company
Mohammad Bin Saad Road,
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock