You have no items in your shopping cart
You can pay of Freddy KSA using your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card, or via C.O.D.
Freddy KSA accepts payments made by Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards as well as chipped debit cards that have been activated for online purchases.
When you place an order, the transaction details are presented to the bank for authorisation of the payment amount.
If authorisation is not obtained, the order is cancelled. If authorisation is obtained, payment is usually immediate. You guarantee that you are fully authorised to use the credit card for payment of your order and that there are sufficient funds in this credit card account to cover the costs of any transactions you complete on Freddy KSA.
The availability of Cash on Delivery for purchases made on freddy.com.sa (the "Site") is subject to the Cash on Delivery terms & conditions below which are separate from and in addition to the Conditions of Use that govern your use of the Site, including each order that you place.
1. Cash on Delivery can be used as payment method only for orders shipped within Saudi Arabia.
2. Cash on Delivery can be used as payment method only for orders less than SAR 1000.
3. Freddy KSA charges a fee for of SAR 50 for all orders placed using Cash on Delivery.
4. Orders paid using Cash on Delivery may only be paid in Saudi Arabian Riyahls
5. If you change an existing Cash on Delivery order, we will reassess whether Cash on Delivery may be used based on the destination, items purchased, total purchase amount and shipping method. If the order is ineligible for Cash on Delivery, you must select a different a payment method to complete your order.
6. The order amount set forth on your shipment confirmation must be paid in full before receiving your items and signing the delivery sheet. The package can be opened and your items inspected only after the payment is made.
7. Items shipped and paid for by Cash on Delivery can't be replaced, but may be eligible to be returned for a refund.
8. All refunds in respect of items purchased using Cash on Delivery will be issued by a credit in SAR of the SAR amount on your order confirmation for such item to the Freddy.com.sa account balance of the ordering account. This credit may not be transferred to other accounts.
9. We reserve the right to make changes to Cash on Delivery, our policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you use Cash on Delivery, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock